Release Tracking & Reporting
Quickly Obtain A Release
For A Lien Payoff
As the leading lien release tracking and reporting service in the real estate settlement industry, reQuire seamlessly integrates into your everyday workflow to:
- Ensure data accuracy
- Search land records and data sources for releases
- Provide real-time reporting on the status of each release
- Work directly with the payoff lender
- Verify that all releases have been properly recorded
- Eliminate the need for post-closing follow-up work
Assure Clear Title With Quality Search And Reporting On Mortgage Liens
A lack of statutory compliance and various inconsistencies in lien release tracking methods have created an ongoing and costly challenge around tracking and reporting the release of property liens. As a result, this leaves consumers at risk for:
The costs (time and money) associated with resolving a clouded title
Choose A Product
Track paid-off mortgage liens recorded on land records and disbursed within the last year, to ensure they are released and recorded.
Release Tracking Plus
All the advantages of the Release Tracking service, plus the added benefits of receiving a copy of the recorded release, release review for defects, and facilitation of correctives. Also provides tracking for additional lien types that are recorded on land records, such as Judgement liens, Municipal liens, and UCC liens.
What’s In It For You?
For a nominal fee, we ensure data accuracy, work with the payoff lender, search for releases, verify proper recording and more.
- Affirmation of lien-free transfer of title pursuant to the General or Special Warranty Deed
- Identification of open lines of credit
- Protection from improperly closed lines of credit
- Indication of payoff shortages
- On-time closings because liens are satisfied on land records, which prevents future title defects (quicker commissions)
- Repeat business because no issues arise post-closing due to unreleased liens (better reputation)
- Customer satisfaction thanks to a smooth transaction and post-closing experience
FOR TITLE AGENTS
- As a third-party vendor, you are obligated to deliver a clear title to the lenders that you’re closing loans for so that they are in compliance. reQuire can help you ensure a clear, marketable title to the secondary market
What Our Customers Say
Account Manager, Stewart Title
"reQuire is the ability to close with peace in mind. The importance to know that your closings are professionally handled and followed up on allows me to do what I do best while providing customer service beyond expectation. I love the tracking features and we always get the best phone support. I wish we had this 20 years ago!"
Diane E. Lahey
Vice President, Dollar Bank Settlement Services
"We started using reQuire and saw an immediate result. Tracking satisfied mortgages has always been a laborious process that often gets left to the last minute. We receive regular updates and the satisfaction information just comes rolling in with little or no effort on the part of my staff. Our customers even recognize the benefit – truly a greatly needed service in this market."
Co-Founder and CEO, CertifID
"Wire fraud is enveloping the real estate industry, and it’s not just borrowers who are at risk. Mortgage lenders, real estate professionals and settlement services firms all require better means of verifying identity as fraudsters grow increasingly sophisticated in their craft. By collaborating with an industry leader like reQuire to get the word out there, we’re taking another major step in the battle to educate the industry as well as empowering it to take protective measures."
Post Closer, Basnight, Kinser, Telfeyan, Leftwich & Nuckolls
"This company has been a blessing to our real estate department. We have fewer unreleased Certificates of Satisfaction by using them. My file drawers are no longer filled with folders waiting for release documents as we are confident that reQuire will do the job for us. No other words can describe their performance but magnificent."
Underwriter Counsel, Fidelity National Title Group
"reQuire made a believer out of me! After having trouble obtaining a release, I sent my files to reQuire. The very next morning I received word that a copy of the satisfaction was found. I have supported and promoted reQuire to as many agents as possible and will continue to do so!"
Charlene M. Ostroski
CLTP, Regional Manager, Trident Land Transfer Company
"Over the years reQuire has always been very helpful with curative services and for that, I say ‘Thank you’ from an old title agent who likes to see the record cleared."
START IMPROVING YOUR BUSINESS